25 December 2013

The Bulleted Bucketlist



Hello there.
I decided this should be my very first post in my blog, a bucket list. Words that are darkened/bolded are ones that I have done already.

Here are the list of things I wish to do before I die...
  • Have a bucketlist (here it is)
  • Travel the whole world
  • Out of town/country trip with friends
  • Have someone tell me that I've made a difference in their life 
  • Own a standee (Perrie Edwards standee from the DNA album launch hosted by LMPH)
  • Go bungee-jumping 
  • Work in Fully Booked or any other book store
  • Be part of a flashmob
  • See the northern lights
  • Ride a camel
  • Win a fashion competition (Summer of 2013)
  • Ride an elephant (in Phuket, Thailand)
  • Be in the newspaper
  • Have a piece of my writings or articles published in a newspaper or magazine
  • Go to Disneyland/Disney World or Universal Studios with friends
  • Watch the fireworks in Disneyland/Disneyworld
  • Travel to Maldives
  • Meet Jade Thirlwall
  • Meet Little Mix
  • Become a flyer (interbatch)
  • Lead “Demigods Philippines” to being an official team
  • Meet Cher Lloyd
  • Visit an orphanage
  • Join Fully Booked’s Junior Book Crew Workshop (April 23, 2014)
  • Be a member of an official street team
  • Meet Hunter Hayes
  • Go on a cruise (Thailand-Malaysia-Singapore cruise)
  • Travel to the Holy Land
  • Attend a mass at Vatican City
  • Speak at Aj N.’s wedding
  • Reciecve a stuffed animal from a friend (a duck from Taiwan named Dowtea)
  • Travel to Greece
  • Travel the whole Europe
  • Ride a double-decker bus at Great Britain
  • Travel to New York (when I was 7)
  • See the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA
  • Ride a helicopter
  • Dance in the rain
  • Travel to Ibiza (Brazil and other amazing South American countries)
  • See Machu Picchu
  • Watch One Direction LIVE. (March 21, 2015)
  • Touch a hedgehog (my friend's hedgehog)
  • Go on a cruise to the Caribbean
  • Ride a gondola 
  • Grow hair until my waist (when I was 10)
  • Do a double pirouette on pointe
  • Go to prom
  • Travel to South Africa
  • Do a twist dismount. (10.2.14)
  • Get a gold medal for academics 
  • Have a blog (here it is)
  • Do an oversplit
  • Learn how to speak 3 languages fluently
  • Perform a classical ballet variation (Songbird Fairy Variation of Sleeping Beauty)
  • Go to a concert with my friends (The Wanted)
  • GROW TALLER
  • Make my own frozen yogurt
  • Bake red velvet cupcakes myself
  • Visit at least 10 states in the US (namely Virginia, California, Washington, New York, Nevada, Arizona, Florida, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virginia)
  • Stay on top of a roof
  • Meet Rick Riodan
  • Encourage one person to read any of the books I favor (encouraged someone to read Percy Jackson and The Fault In Our Stars)
  • See the Pope (1.15.15 and 1.19.15)
  • Go to WYD
  • Run and scream around for a very random reason in public
  • Get a dream catcher
  • Host an event
  • Get an instax camera
  • Travel to Macau
  • Write a poem (First: Please don't break my fragile heart)
  • Go to an amusement park with friends
  • Travel to Bali, Indonesia
  • Travel to Japan
  • Experience snow
  • Have a photo with the big inflatable duck (see here)
  • Go sledding
  • Jump into a pool fully clothed
  • Go on a date (10.3.14)
  • Join a helpful organization
  • Attend a camp
  • 100 followers on my blog
  • Matuto magsalita ng Kapampangan (Learn how to speak Kapampangan - native dialect)
  • Meet Kiera Cass




5 comments:

  1. Been wanting to write one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a long bucket list! I had seeing Machu Picchu on mine too and this summer I was finally able to do it. I wrote a whole post about it, you can read it here if you're interested: http://pickingupthepiecesoflife.blogspot.nl/2014/08/make-it-happen-9-see-machu-picchu.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cool bucket list :D :D

    PS- thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bucket list! The only one I have ever done is ride on a double decker bus in Great Britain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Touching a hedgehog! Wow, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!