1 January 2014

Page 1 of 365



2013 was a rollercoaster.  There were ups and there were downs but I honestly love it.  From the gimmicks to winning in the DNA Album Launch Contest (hosted by LMPH), to entering sophomore year (with non-stop projects and school work) to being 2nd runner-up in this year's interbatch cheering competition to Demigods Philippines' first event and everything else that happend.  I've lost and learnt so much things that I will always remember.  Everyday is a continuous learning process and that will never ever stop at all.  In general, I think I became a better person this year too. :) (proud of me yaaaay)  I'd like to thank everyone who helped me this year, from family to friends to supporters of my team to everyone else I met.  This year will truly be a blessing and so will the next one.  I just feel it would be.  


CHEERS TO THE NEW YEAR!
SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!