26 January 2014

The 4th Saturday of the 2014


On the 4th Saturday of 2014 I spent it with a photoshoot for our ballet school's upcoming recital and attending my friend. Pia's surprise party. Even though I was not able to attend the Little Mix PH album launch for 'Salute', I still had a swell day.




5 Fairies of Sleeping Beauty
(L-R: Golden Vine or Audacity Fairy, Crystal Fountain or Tenderness Fairy, Songbird or Playfulness Fairy, Woodland Glade or Generosity Fairy and lastly Enchanted Garden or Carelessness Fairy)



My little cousin and I had a photo together for our ballet book. :)


Instax Photos with my other ballet friends :)



Photos of my friend, Pia's, birthday party. Frozen themed and her cake is Olaf. It's really cute.

That basically shows how my day went. It was something I wish would repeat again some other time.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!