2 February 2014

Bands of the Philippines


So I was checking out my closet and I found out my doodle journal from Grade 6.  I really missed this journal so I looked through the pages and found this one.  It's nice to see my old doodles and writings (not to mention an improvemen in my handwriting HAHA). There are lots of bands in the Philippines which have names that either common or unique but these names is what make them stand out.  What I did here is that I took different band names and decided to draw them. These bands were Orange and Lemons, Spongecola, Sandwich, Sugarfree, Rocksteady, Mayonaise, Bamboo and Itchy Worms.



2 comments:

  1. love everything! the photos are so great :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bernadeth! Sorry for the very late reply but I will surely love to check on your blog. :) Thanks for liking my blog too! Hope you could follow it.

      xx Sammie the Stargirl

      Delete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!