30 June 2014

Cravings

My thoughts 7AM in the morning when you're on your bed and you might have thought too much.




"Cravings"
When something is experienced for the first time, one will have either of these two emotions: satisfaction or disappointment. If one feels pleased with the object, he or she will want to yearn for more. It goes opposite for those who are displeased with a product. Those who want to yearn for more want to feel pleasure. Take to it as an example, a strawberry ice cream and a little girl, if a little girl finds the ice cream pretty due to its color, she'd love to taste it. She will ask her parents to get it for her. If she succeeds, she gets to have a taste of it. If she likes it, her wants were satisfied. She is pleased. If she is attracted to it, she would want to get more and more of it. She would crave for it. It's what she wants. It is her craving.

This goes with you too. When? The first time you showed your love. The first time you told me you loved me. Once I heard it, I'd either feel attracted or compelled to it more or maybe feel the opposite about it. But once I do feel attracted, I yearn for more and that did happen. I am allured to you. I felt a spark jolt down my spine. I'm obliged to feel your love and return it back to you. Returning it back to you wouldn't be a downfall, because I enjoy it too. I am magnetized to you as well. The feeling is surreal... But the nice kind of surreal, and I could indulge and plunge myself in that.

What else? Butterflies in your tummy cannot even fully describe how I feel about these moments. You put me in my highest spirits. You put me in a continental bliss. You made me feel like I'm on top of the world.You were everything.

You were a craving. 



2 comments:

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!