21 June 2014

Happy Thoughts List Uno


Sometimes when you're feeling down, all you need is to think of happy thoughts. They will surely brighten up your day. Happy thoughts are made as time flies by. No matter whatever the weather, whatever the mood, thinking about it will make you smile. 



1) Eating frozen yogurt
2) Having nicknames with my best friends (that only the both of us will ever understand)
3) Writing in my daily journal
4) When my glasses are super kaduper clean and clear
5) Laying under the stars
6) Being all covered up in a blanket
7) choocharoo
8) Manila International Book Fair 2013 (can't wait for the one this year!!)
9) Hosting events
10) Junior Book Crew

There are a whole lot more but these are some of the many happy thoughts I will be posting from time to time.
What are your happy thoughts?


19 comments:

  1. nice happy list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating frozen yogurt too and writing my daily journal <3

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know. :) hihi And sure I'll visit your blog.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It makes me happy a lot!!! :) I miss it so much.

      Delete
  4. Frozen yogurt is the bomb, and secret nicknames are super fun xD
    xx
    Brooke Jordan // Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frozen yogurt will always and forever make me happy. I will never get sick of it. Hihi :)

      Delete
  5. My happy thoughts are:

    my friends (whom I greet with a song; hanging out with them is a way to throw yourself into a live musical),
    white chocolate,
    secret nicknames (can totally relate to you on this!),
    the stars,
    music that makes me feel like I'm flying,
    and so much more.

    xoxo Morning :)
    (I love Stargirl, by the way. She's super amazing! And you live in the PHILIPPINES? Up top and give me five, girl! XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great happy thoughts! hihi The stars make me happy too. :) I'll have more happy thoughts lists to come and I am surely going to add that. And yes I do love stargirl and I live in the Philippines. *internet high five* Hope you can join my blog!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post!! :) xx

    http://thedauntlessgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting post! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check it out and comment when I do. :)

      Delete
  9. "6) Being all covered up in a blanket" Same! Especially when it's sooo cold!

    http://alexandrachua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sammie, I am happy to be here and to follow your nice blog :)

    Lovely list!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!