15 July 2014

071514 - Recently

I'll be doing a new series of blog posts entitled "recently". These posts will show the little things I've been doing lately. Enjoy!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading:
Keys to Great Writing by Stephen Wilburs (because every writer needs a guide to writing)

Listening:
Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer 


Eating:
California Salad and Japanese food

Drinking:
Water and Starbucks.

Doing:
Attended my friend's debut, taking ballet classes, working in the school newspaper as the News Editor, doing school work, getting pumped up for Student Media Congress 2014
Me, the birthday girl Ching and Bryan (at the back)

Advanced Class 2 2014-2015

Some members of my school's newspaper called Counterpoint

Watching: 
Nothing Feels Like You performance live by Little Mix (The choreography is just amazing and I have to learn it. It's my favorite song from them.)





2 comments:

  1. Interesting series of posts!! Looking forward to more :) Just followed your blog x

    ♥ Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!