20 July 2014

Poisoned Sunset

Rainy season starts again and we had no classes because a typhoon even dropped by, so with the sweater weather and the absence of electricity, I have brought myself to scribbling my writing ideas. This is one of the things I put in my journal.
When I have a thought in mind, I immediately write it down so I do not forget... I try to expand on it as well whether I want it as a poem or short prose. Some reason the drive on writing about that thought is on timer and I suddenly stop thinking and rest it at there. I get back to it once the thought comes back and hopefully finish the work.
This is what happens with some of my other works and this one as well. Hope you enjoy it!


Title: Poisoned Sunset




13 comments:

  1. Amazing poem, so well written! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I'll surely check it out. xx

      Delete
  2. Your poem is amazing! Hope you post more of your works, I look forward to reading them x -pia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) when I get to make another one I'll post it soon hihi x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for joining and linking with Blogs Ng Pinoy! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook page;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great but very sad poem.
    I found you on blogs ng Pinoy. Would you like to follow each other via gfc? I'm already following you, hope you can return the favor.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It'd be great to check it out.

      Delete
  5. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana! Thanks for dropping by. I'm glad you like my style. :) Comments like these make me happy. And sure, I can check out your blog and we can follow each other.

      Delete
  6. OMG! This is an amazing poem! Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    noirebeau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!