28 July 2014

Sixs and Tens







There will always be a day in the month when you are absolutely bored and then you find something to do just in the nick of time... For me, that was creating six word stories and ten word love stories with one of my best friends (let's leave the name at b). We had nothing to talk about and came up talking about it. For some apparent reason, my friend finds it easier to make six word stories while I find it easier to do ten. Credits to us. Here are our works:






"Six word stories are not easy." - me
---
"She can't make six word stories." - me
---
"She thinks of what to reply." - me
---
"Yet she cannot reply. She's stunned." - b
---
"Hey there, I love you to the moon and back." -me
---
"She decided. She pulled the trigger." -me
---
"Love is blind. So they say." -b
---
"Broken hearts will eventually be healed." -b
---
"The phone call ended. It's over." -me
---
"Ten words aren't enough to express my love for you." -me
---
"Love is what is important and the two in love." -b
---
"She loved him. He loved her. That's all that mattered." -me
---
"I love you. Don't forget that." -b
---
"Their eyes finally met and it stayed like that forever." -me
---
"She fell for him. She fell hard and didn't regret." -b

Thank you B for doing this with me. Big shout out to you! <3

Comment a six word story or ten word love story that you made or that you like.







4 comments:

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!