29 July 2014

This Is How I Blog Tag

I was found this tag on Cathy's blog and decided to do it. It did say that anyone was free to do so, so here it is!

Do you prefer: bright colors for your blog OR simple colors?
Simple colors because bright colors can be distracting or irritating to the eyes and simplicity is beauty. <3

Do you blog in: quiet areas, or loud areas?
I usually blog at night when the temperature is cold and it is silent.

How would you describe your blog? A book blog, fashion blog, etc.
I'd have to say my blog is a personal/writing/lifestyle blog. hihi

Long posts, short posts, or somewhere in the middle?
It depends on the topic but I am fine with any.

When you first started your blog, what did you think?
I was scared of what people would think of me and I did not really know how was I going to go about it. But hey, I managed to get here. I did it!!!
How do you think your blog is going to be like in the future?
Besides from it having more posts, it will still be probably be a personal/writing/lifestyle blog. I might have more followers in the future! Who knows? I also hope to get some blog awards, meet new blogger friends and continue this til forever.

I tag..... Cindy, Molly, West, and YOU reader!! :) Enjoy.





8 comments:

  1. Interesting read, I usually blog in the evening too :) Btw I've added your button to my faves page :) x

    Cup of Loveliness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I've done the same with yours too.

      Delete
  2. Interesting! I love the answers.
    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this Sammie! You can check out mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks West! Checked it out already. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you Sammie for tagging me!! And your answers are literally what I would answer! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!