9 August 2014

080914 - Recently Two



Reading
Everyday by David Levithan

Listening
Most played ones are:
Maps by Maroon 5

Rude by MAGIC!

I've been listening to this too lately.
West Coast by The Neighbourhood


Eating
I have been eating McDonalds and KFC a lot cause it is easy to get as a take away when I am on a rush. 

Doing
Besides from going to school back and forth every weekday, I've attended the Student Media Congess last July 25-26. I also went Storytelling with two of my friends, David and Dottie, at a bookstore named "Fully Booked". We told the kids different stories and they gave us stories they wanted to hear too. I have also been going lots of dance practices and meetings for our student publication. I also had my retreat and outreach recently too. 
 Storytelling : Dora Goes Around the World
(L-R: David as Dora, Dottie as Boots and Me as Swiper)
Camille and I while waiting for Franco to register for SMC
SMC with JBC
 (L-R: Me, Camille, Franco)
 Counterpoint Editorial Board (7/10)
 News Writing Workshop Group Photo at SMC
 Copcakes Photo at SMC
 Retreat 
Caps at Retreat

Drinking
Water. Water. And Orange juice.

Watching
Cover of the song Dark Horse performed by Little Mix. It is really good and a big plus is that their choreography is amazing. I am trying to learn it. HAHA




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    I LOVE Rude by Magic! It's my favourite song ever! (Not most played... but favourite). Sounds like you've been having fun, though!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know!

    Yasmine| Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have been having fun. And yea sure. Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  2. It is a informative post , thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!