24 August 2014

Liebster Award 2.O and The Beautfiul Blog Award

Thank you Jollygirl from reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com for the Beautiful Blog Award and Estee from imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk. for nominating me for the Liebster Award! MUCH LOVE TO BOTH OF YOU. I got nominated for it before but hey, no harm in answering the questions again right? :) 

LET'S START.


  

THE BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD
+Answer the questions given to you
+Give some answers for the people you nominate
+Tell the people you have nominated that they have been nominated.
----
Le Questions:
1. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
I'd say Emma Watson and Logan Lerman. 
2. What is your favourite ice cream?
Vanilla!!
3. Do you snore?
Nah
4. Who is your best friend?
My best friend is very artsy and we've been friends since the 3rd grade. :)
5. What do you like best in people? (eg. Good manners, sense of humour, humility...)
Trustworthy-ness, Eager to be around with, Helpful
6. Who is your idol?
Jade Thirlwall *heart eyes emoji*
7. KFC or MacDonalds?
This question goes to KFC just cause I'm craving for it right now. I'm fine with any though!
8. What's your favourite movie?
Disney movies. Hands down!!
9. Who is in your family?
Mom, Dad, and me!
10. What's your least favourite veggie?
Bittergourd (Ampalaya in Filipino)
11. Who's the first friend you ever had?
I don't remember much about my first friend... All I know she was a girl and her name was Regina. I wonder where she is now!!
MY QUESTIONS:
1.) If you could change one thing right now, what would it be?
2.) Pink or blue?
3.) What is your favorite season?
4.) If you were to have one singer/band/duo to perform for you every day, who would it be?
5.) What is your favorite dessert?
6.) Name one hobby you would like to do forever.
7.) What is your dream job?
8.) What song is stuck in your head right now?
9.) What is your favorite pair of socks that you own?

I NOMINATE:
http://mikareyes.wordpress.com/
http://upbeatsoles.blogspot.com/
http://www.maxineurquico.blogspot.com/
http://www.monogrammedmidwesterner.blogspot.com/
http://cielofernando.blogspot.com/

LIEBSTER AWARD DOS
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to their blog 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
----
Estee's Questions:
1. When did you start blogging and what do you enjoy most about blogging?
End of the year of 2013! I enjoy meeting new people and simply making new posts. It excites me.
2. Describe your ideal day.
Blogging. Surfing the net. Eating. Going around with friends when I can. Having fun!! :)
3. What are your top tips for staying happy. 
Radiate positive vibes.
4. What is your favorite fragrance?
VS PINK FRAGRANCES
5. Do you have a favorite color?
yes, teal!
6. You are in a mall, what is the first shop you enter?
I'd say a frozen yogurt shop if the mall had one. That's good enough for me! x
7. What is your favorite summertime drink?
Mango Shake
8. What is the one make-up item you couldn't live without? 
Hmm... I'd say 
9. Favorite holiday destination?
Anywhere in the world! I'd love to travel to new places. Maldives seems pretty though. :)
10. One advice for new bloggers?
BE YOURSELF.
11. Favorite inspirational quote? 
Too many too mention but I'll say this one: "When nothing goes right, go left."
My questions:
1.) Favorite kind of pie
2.) Polka dots or stripes?
3.) What book do you suggest people should read?
4.) What is your favorite animal?
5.) What are you craving right now?
6.) What is the history behind your blog name?
7.) What time is it right now?
8.) Would you rather hike a mountain or scuba dive?

I NOMINATE just 3 people...

84 comments:

  1. thanks love :) I followed back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations for the award!

    http://cinthykwok.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just answered my questions from the Liebster Award! These posts are so fun to read!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. you askedme about follow each other I did it's your turn :)

    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved learning a bit about you and thank you so much for the nomination! You are too sweet!!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I have always love to know something a little more about a blogger. I also just follow you on Bloglovin and GFC, would really appreciate it if you don't mind doing the same, thanks!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow and am so sorry that I couldn't reply you on my blog, somehow there is no 'reply' button. :-(

      Delete
  7. Had fun reading your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting answers ! Would you like follow each other?
    Let me know
    http://www.enjoyfashion.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been lovely getting to know more about you! Xx another lovely post as always :D I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome to visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was really cool getting to know you a bit better like this! You should try to find your first best friend and get in touch again :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I do find her, that would be pretty awesome. hihi

      Delete
  11. Congrats!!! I uh, got nominated too but I have no idea what this award is haha. Anyway, I love your blog! It's so cool and your posts are fab ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're awards to help discover new blogs and to get to know more about the blogger behind it. :) Thank you! :) Much love xx

      Delete
  12. Love your post. I also like Emma Watson. I think she is great actress and beautiful woman :)

    www.marrtab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, great answers. Be yourself is always the best advice. :)
    Thanks for your comment. I follow you on GFC, hope you follow me back.
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo cool!

    I follow u on gfc now
    hope you do it same)

    Fashionlovin’

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I’m follow you now on GFC
    I’m wait your follow back.
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your comment!
    Followed you now and hope you do me back,too!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, I nominated you for this award as well. Sorry for the late info. (bow)

    http://weirdkim.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll squeeze it in one of my posts. :) Thankies!!! xx hihi I appreciate it so much.

      Delete
  18. I just stumbled upon this blog, and it's really cute! I adore the font you used for your header. As for your answers, I love Disney movies too, especially Wreck-it Ralph. That is hands-down my favorite film ever - I don't care that it's a "kids' movie," whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BIG THANK YOU AND VIRTUAL HUG FOR YOU hihi :)

      Delete
  19. Thank you for your comment and as promised I had a look on your blog and now I follow you via GFC and bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish you a beautiful day. :)
    Thanks for your comment. I already followed you.
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi i followed u via GFC, now it's ur turn
    http://coeur-of-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was just going to nominate you! But Im a little late, no. haha great job sammie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute answers!

    Wanna follow each other? let me know, i will follow back. :)
    teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Post !
    What you think about if we follow each other to help us and keep in touch? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it !

    http://www.duffymossdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Post! Follow eachother on GFC ? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on being a recipient of the Liebster award! I was nominated for it as well! But thanks for checking out my blog, I am now following you via GFC & Bloglovin

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cograts! I really love your blog, maybe we can follow each other via Bloglovin, GFC or facebook? let me know on my blog
    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello lovely! Congrats on your awards! Thanks for stopping by Patti Cake! Yes I would like to follow each other! Following you now via GFC, waiting for a follow back! Thanks so much!
    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know on my blog and follow me, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi there Sammie! It's nice to get know about you babe, thanks for visiting my blog and for your invite, of course i love to follow each other... keep posted and keep in touch!

    New follower,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will follow you back. :)

      Delete
  31. i didn't know there's a beauty award. I don't see it often...:) Vanilla is my favorite flavor too.

    (" Sa Mata ng Isang Probinsiyana ")

    .

    ReplyDelete
  32. I so appreciate your answer nr 4 <3 happy weekend Sammie dear! (Ps. my suggestion is you leave your blog link in the comments to other blogs so it's easier to check out your latest post! )
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much for nominating me! :) <3 I answered your questions, check 'em out!
    http://littlemistyisti.blogspot.com/2014/09/liebster-award.html#more


    Christina xx
    littlemistyisti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! I'll check it out. :)

      Delete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love posts like these because it's fun to find out more about the blogger in real life! Congrats on your multiple awards :) It was a cool post

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi, Congrats for the award, I followed you on bloglovin and on gfc, follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations for your award!!

    alexandranicolexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. thank you so much for the nomination! its an honor, your blog is an absolute gem xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!