15 August 2014

Liebster Award




I received the "Liebster Award" from two amazing bloggers: June or "A Curious Pisces" at weezasjournal.blogspot.com and Susy or "Sparkly Daydreamer" at http://sparklydaydreamer.blogspot.com/. THANK YOU SO MUCH THESE TWO BLOGGER AWARDS AND IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME. *internet hug*

Here's the tag, enjoy!



Rules are:
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you
- Create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in this post
- Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!

11 Facts:
• My blog started end of 2013.
• I finished reading "Everyday" by David Levithan in a day.
• I prefer using bullets than numbers to list things.
• I am a bookish and music fangirl. No shame. 
• Cher Lloyd is one of my girl icons.
• I like putting my hair up in a very high ponytail.
• This is my first ever blog award.
• I am the News Editor for my school newspaper.
• I do not like it when my friends are sad.
• Right now, I wish I had frozen yogurt.
• My favorite color is teal.


June's Questions: 
1- Who is your favorite singer? 
I'd say it would be Little Mix. They dance and sing so WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK.

2- What song is stuck in your head?
Word Up by Little Mix

3- Live in a tree house or a  fancy house by a lake?
I'll choose the fancy house by the lake.

4- You won 6 million dollars! What are you going to do with it?
Travel to a great place. Get concert tickets. Get things I like. Save the money. HAHA

5- Would you live on ice cream or cupcakes?
I'd rather live on ice cream since it is cold. It's so hot where I am right now.

6- Do you have a pet? What is it?
I currently do not have a pet. But before, I used to have a goldfish named Silver (weird, huh?) and a rabbit named Snow.

7- Dream home?
Probably a modern type of house.

8- Favorite book?
HOW DO I CHOOSE A FAVORITE BOOK. I DON'T KNOW. OH MY GOSH. But honestly I'd say "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief" by Rick Riordan since it was the book that got me in the bookish world.

9- Would you save a cat in a fire? Why?
If it is near my reach then I would try my best to save it.

10- Would you shop for a whole day? or play baseball?
I do not play baseball... So shopping it is. 

11- Would you do this again if it delete?  
Yeah.

Susy's Questions:
1. What's your best memory?
As of today, I would have to say my birthday surprises.

2. Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
Honestly, cold.

3. Why did you start blogging? 
I started blogging to be able to express myself, share my expreiences and let out my thoughts through writing.

4. What's your favorite quote? 
"Life goes on." 

5. If you had a wish, what would you wish for? 
I wish I could travel the whole world.

6. Do you like to read? Why?
No I do not like to read..... I love to read! It broadens my knowledge and brings me to another world.

7. Dresses or jeans?
DRESSES.

8. Do you like Mexican food?
It's not my favorite cuisine but it's okay. hihi

9. Do you prefer to buy something or do it yourself?
If I know I can do it, then I will do it. If I can't, I buy something.

10. Bracelets or necklaces? 
I am more of a bracelet girl but I don't mind if I wear a necklace.

11. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla

My 11 Questions 
1) What is your dream job?
2) What do you splurge on?
3) Coffee or tea?
4) Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy? Why?
5) What is one store that you would want unlimited shopping for the rest of your whole life?
6) If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would you do?
7) What is your favorite color?
8) Pancakes or waffles?
9) If you were to be a fictional character, who would you be and why?
10) What is your current state of mind?
11) What is your Starbucks order? HAHAHA

The Chosen Eleven

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! I love books too. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome answers Sammie! Thanks for doing it! Hope you had fun<3
    xoxo
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Answers! Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, dear! Love your answers! Thank you so much for nominating me as well! <3 I'll get it done and dusted and it'll be up tomorrow! x

    Yasmine | Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your post! I also love high ponytails and Little Mix!

    sparklydaydreamer.blogspot.com

    XOXO, Susy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray!! :) Little Mix are my idols.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Sammie for the nomination! I usually don't do awards but I really appreciate it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for nominating me!!! I haven't done an award in absolutely ages!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for nominating me! It's my first time and I am flattered :) x - Pia (piatalja.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time too! You're welcome. :) hihi xx

      Delete
  9. love you answers. Its such a shame because I just also did the liebster award and I nominated you!! Love your blog.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It means a lot. <3 I don't mind doing the liebster award again though. :) I'll add it to one of my posts.

      Delete
  10. Geat award! Have a lovely day !
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the award! Loved learning a bit about you!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations on the award!x

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!