30 September 2014

International Youth Development Summit 2014


From September 20-23 of this year, I was invited with 5 other girls to go to the International Youth Development Summit 2014.  This was hosted and organized by National Association of UNESCO Clubs in the Philippines Inc. (NAUCP Inc.) and the Philippine National Commission for UNESCO in partnership with the City Government of Pasay.  

With its theme, "Reimagining a Peaceful and Resilient World Beyond 2015", attendees listened to talks on climate change, UN's goals and empowerment of the youth.  Participants also had to interact and join different competitions.  This is to unify everyone to make the world a better place.















The Delegates I was with




Attending this summit was a very nice and interesting experience since I learned a lot and met new people from different countries.  



28 comments:

  1. This is a great post! You must have felt so honored to be invited! Such a great organisation:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post!
    I think that it is very important to let young people do something to make our world better:)!
    http://barbapapaai.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time to attend this event and it is a great one. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice pics!
    Have a nice week dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks like such a great and fun event, good for you to be invited!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, thanks for dropping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi!
    I nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog

    wonderfulworldofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course dear!! im following you via gfc and bloglovina and im waiting for you!kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for you comment :*
    i follow you via GFC, now its your turn :)

    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great opportunity! Sounds like you had fun too.

    Also, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to follow each other via bloglovin. Follow me and I'll follow you back?

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for dropping by! Sure!

      Delete
  9. I'm following you!
    Here's my blog link : wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so interesting!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. thanks for commenting on my blog! Surely I'd love to follow each other and following you now. waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great accomplishment! So good for you! Thanks for visiting my blog, just started following you with GFC!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for visiting my blog!
    I also following you via gfc 151 :))))))))
    Waiting for you in my blog ... follow me GFC ,Instagram
    Have a good weekend !

    xx

    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/
    http://instagram.com/_elen_g__

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blogpost!! :)
    Amalie, sundesager.dk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pics! You're so cute!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I am following now, hope you 'll follow back :) xx

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) I'll get back to you.

      Delete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!