29 September 2014

The Best Blog Award



Hooray! I got nominated for a new blog award called "The Best Blog" Award by Shrimp Paste! I like her blog a lot that's why I am so honored that she nominated me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. *blogger hug*

Here goes the tag! Enjoy reading! 



Rules:
1. Add blog link where you were nominated. 
2. Reply to 11 questions. 
3. Tag 11 (maximum) blogs, you think are awesome!
4. Make up 11 questions 
5.  Report blogger who nominated you that you're done.

-------------------
Questions I got:
1.What is your favorite season?
I'd say S U M M E R. Just cause 1) either have the wet or dry season in my country, 2) that is our school break and 3) I can wear all the cute and adorable outfits I have. Most of my outfits are summery ones! ;)

2. What makes you bored?
When it is a lazy day and I have nothing to do! I like being busy but only to the point I can handle it! HAHA

3. What is your all-time favorite comedy movie? 
I'd say The Proposal was very funny. 

4. If you could meet any body in the world who would you like to meet? 
Jade Amelia Badwi Thirlwall

5. What is happinesss in three words from your perspective?
Just being yourself.

6. What is your favorite food that you can eat any day every day?
Frozen yogurt like on my gosh.

7. Would you ever go sky diving? 
Hmm... No.

8. What is your ideal date plan be like?
UMMMM... Well I like going to amusement/theme parks so maybe a day there would do! 

9. What would you prefer? Chocolatey or fruity candies?
Maybe fruity candies!!

10. Red grapes or green grapes? 
Red grapes.

11. If you were granted 3 wishes, what would 1 wish be?
To have an all expenses paid trip around the world with my family and friends.


My Eleven Questions:
1) How many languages can you speak?
2) What is your favorite subject at school?
3) What is your favorite veggie?
4) If you could make the sky any color, what color would you change it to?
5) Would you rather be a pirate or a ninja?
6) Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
7) Do you have any pets? Show a photo if you do.
8) What you appreciate most in your friends?
9) What is your favorite flower?
10) Do you play any sports?
11) If you had to chose how you were a part of a movie production, would you be: an actor, props designer, set designer, light/technical director, audio coordinator, costume director, music director, dance coordinator, stage manager, etc.?


I tag:
http://thisandthatbyaliah.blogspot.com/
http://thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.co.uk/
http://helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/
http://thejoysofbeingpaige.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.missradiance.blogspot.com/







18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me! I really appreciate it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do deserve it! You're welcome. :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool idea! Cute questions. ;-) Keep up the good work!
    ~Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading your answers. It's always nice to learn something about a blogger I follow. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! I definitely love summer the most too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer and congrats:)
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for nominating me! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! thanks for sharing, it was nice knowing you better!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following you now via GFC, hope you'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!