7 September 2014

The Seven Deadly Sins Tag

I was nominated for the Seven Deadly Sins Tag, and no this isn't a do or die tag or a scary tag at all. In fact, the questions were pretty interesting so I accepted the tag. Thank you Aigel form Mindful Ramblings who tagged me. 


Greed:
1. What is your most inexpensive book?
 Hmm.. I think it is "Guess How Much I Love You" by Sam McBartney. ;) HAHA

Wrath 
2. What author do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
I think poetry books win this question since poetry can be tricky but if you get it you can get the  "wisest person of them all" feeling for at least a minute! HAHA I wasn't a big fan of poetry before but now I am starting to like it and make my own. :)
Gluttony
3. What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame? This book would be Love and Misadventures by Lang Leav. I go back to it for the happy and sad works. Depends on my mood.

Sloth
4. Which book have you neglected reading due to laziness?I would say this was "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green. Don't get me wrong, I love John Green but I did feel lazy while reading this book... it seemed very slow.

  Pride
5. What books do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
 I would say poetry books because if I could understand them and feel them I'd feel somewhat smarter. HAHA I'm beginning to enjoy reading poetry so YAY.

Lust
6. What attributes do you find attractive in a male or female character?
 I'd say in a male character I'd want them to be the chill one or the funny and somewhat good-looking. HAHA For a female character,

Envy
 7. What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Any book that I get is surely something I'd love to own... if only I could own all! HAHA But right now, I would really want The Blood Of Olympus by Rick Riordan. I can't wait for it to come out.

And I'm done!
I tag: Hannah of http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/, Emily of 
http://lyndeavenue.blogspot.com/, and Nymisha of http://ndwrjournal.blogspot.in/.


16 comments:

  1. great post!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag! you have great answers. My sister is obsessed with the Blood of Olympus.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I have a love hate relationship with poetry too!
    Great post Sammie <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know someone feels the same way! HAHA ;) Thank you June!

      Delete
  4. Eep! I am almost done with Blood of Olympus! Been reading Percy Jackson and such for 2 years now! XD


    -Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey. My boyfriend bought Abundance of Katherine months ago and I haven't finished it yet! It makes me sleepy!(Haha.I still love John Green though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I have the same feeling as you do.

      Delete
  6. This is such an Interesting post !! Blood of Olympus is very trending right now !! I should drop by at my local bookstore and buy mine !

    xox
    Molly
    http://www.corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for tagging me. I did it :)
    http://ndwrjournal.blogspot.in/2014/10/the-seven-deadly-sins-tag_25.html

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!