4 October 2014

I'd Kill For Dowtey

To start off October, I've come up with a new blog series of mine called "I'd Kill for _____." This will feature awesome people in my life.

SO LET'S GET STARTED..

So for this very first one I'd like to introduce you to Dowtey.


I’d Kill for Dowtey.

That is him. How'd I get that?

Enough said. HAHA


I met him two years ago and right now we are super kaduper mega ultra close.  I met him when I was a freshie.  He was my groupmate in a year round project and now we’re closer than ever.  TO BE HONEST, I did not expect to be close with him AT ALL.  I honestly thought he would be one of those people that I’d never be able to talk to by the end of the year (I believe everyone has this one person HAHA)... BUT LOOK NOW.  We like tell each other our problems, laugh about the funniest things and help each other all the time.  He's a fun person to be around with (and he is very tall). I am honestly so happy to meet a person like him cause they’re the best people in life.  This is why we decided to hang out.  Another reason why we hung out was cause we just marked 2 years of our amazing relationship. AWW YES. ;)

We did two things: pig-out and walk around.  He accompanied to my favorite bookstore in town so I went book-shopping for a bit.  I got these two and reserved "The Blood of Olympus" by Rick Riordan.
Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan

The Selection by Kiera Cass

After that, it was pig-out time! We ate pizza (cause who doesn’t like eating pizza) and frozen yogurt.  We got to catch up with one another (I haven't hung out with him in a loooooong time so this was really a good time to talk.)  And overall, it was a cool day with a bestie of my life. Something I will not forget. :)



Those were some of our photos from that day.  I forgot to mention, he loves taking photos so HOORAY! Sadly, there is no photo of the food we ate (cause we're really hungry) but it was a good day.







65 comments:

  1. Seems like a fun day out!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Thanks for the comment. :)

      Delete
  2. It was such a fun day! and the book store.. awww! Hope you'll stay together forever

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post :) I follow you via GFC, I would be happy if you follow me back :)

    Welcome!♥Reviews everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!!!!!
    of course i'd love to follow each other =) follow me and I'll follow you back!!!!

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! Awesome post :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sammie, thank you for your comment on my blog and sorry for the late reply, yes i'd like to follow each other, i'm following you, hope you follow back, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a very fun day and you both look so cute!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I would like to start to following each other, I started following you in GFC and bloglovin, please follow me back. Dowtey seems a great guy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He is the best! HAHA ;) I'll get back to you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :) You can join my giveaway if you want: http://enarasthings.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/international-giveaway-echopaul.html

      Delete
  9. Happy Anniversary! You two look so cute :) Sure I'd like to follow each other. Just followed via gfc #157 and bloglovin #89, waiting for you now :) xx Maja

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two look so cute together. Amazing post &
    would you like to follow each other?


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a nice day! You look so cute together!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post dear! Thank you for visiting my blog! I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin and I hope you will follow me, too! :) xoxo

    http://lavieenrosemp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your nice comment! Of course we can follow each other, I am following now :)

    Best regards, Johanna from ShoppingMeadow

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm your newest GFC follower. Would adore a follow back! :) Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post! You both look so good together :)

    I am glad you had fun :) :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Liuba! I did have a really good time. x

      Delete
  16. Aww! Adorable!! Love is a beautiful thing!! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on G+, Bloglovin #91 and GFC #160. Please follow back.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Louisa! And sure.

      Delete
  17. Such a cute post, I'd kill for that pizza you were talking about!!
    You have a really cute blog :)

    maybe check out my blog sometime?? xx
    elslittleutopia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I will check it out. x

      Delete
  18. Thanks for you comment on my blog! I will love to follow you on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    xoxo
    guldstjernen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute post! :)

    Maybe follow each other? :)
    Autumn in Neverland

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just discovered your blog! Thank you for stopping by! And yes! I wanna follow each other! :D xx

    www.coloresdeafrica.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for your comment. following you on gfc & bloglovin!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    If my GFC does not work for you follow here: http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=6294077772945374966

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your blog header! this post is fun, too! Love the pics of you and Dowtey. :)

    Much love,

    Acacia x
    blog / acacia rachel

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a cute post xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely post
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aw. Sweet post. You two looks cute together:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this new series!:) Best couple ever! <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  27. Seem like a very cool day:)!
    Looking forward to the other posts of the series!

    daysiskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I realized I never checked out your blog! I'm so sorry for taking so long to check it out! I love your blog, it's so cute <3
    Thanks for checking out my blog, it means the world to me, and I apologize again for not checking out your blog sooner!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!