12 January 2015

Guest Post: Emily

Hi readers! This is the first guest post in my blog and it is by Emily from my life is a pre teen dork. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I am Emily from my life as a pre teen dork and today I am guest posting on Sammie the Stargirl which is one of my favourite blogs. This post is about a unigirl. It is a 110 word story! So let's start from here.
 
Unigirl

Once there was a town, and in that town there was a house, and in that house there was a girl- well actually there were three girls but we’re not really going to talk much about two of them. Our story is about Angel who was thirteen and the youngest sister. Her two older sisters Mel and Angelica were sixteen and eighteen. There was a secret that Angel had that neither of them knew: she was 50% unicorn and 50% human girl. This meant she could fly and heal. She made the decision not to tell anyone because if she did they wouldn’t believe her, only she knew the truth.

 

If anyone gets inspired and writes their own 110 word story on their blog please give me the link via a comment or contact form entry on my blog as I would love to read it.

 

~Emily :) //my life as a pre teen dork

9 comments:

  1. I just tagged you over at my blog to do the Stranded on a Deserted Island tag!
    :)
    ~Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting....

    anyway, thank you for your comment over my blog, and yes i love to follow each other, so i'm following you now! hope you followed back! thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. already followed you! have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!