4 March 2015

Follow Up February

*This post is photo heavy.

PROM WHEE

An update about last month.....
from prom,
to field trip,
to school,
to life,
to everything else in between......
So stars (my readers are stars hihi so cute), remember that really cute prom proposal I had last November? Well, prom really happened and I really enjoyed it. :D (Prom date, if you read this THANK YOU SO MUCH SO MUCH LOVE HEHEHE)
THE FLOWERS WERE SO PRETTY I WISH I COULD KEEP THEM FOREVER

Corsage

^^ boutonniere placing is more difficult that you think it is..... very challenging^^

and after 10 mins of that struggle on putting the boutonniere....  I GOT IT! Yay for this cute photo :)









It was a fun night!!! I would not have it any other way and that is all I can say about it. :)


Asides from that, I had my field trip at Pampanga.




Then my month was completed with my little and cute cousin's 7th birthday party!  She had a Candyland themed birthday party and I thought it was really sweet. ;) She is my mini-me and I treat her like my own sister. She means SO MUCH to me.
the Birthday girl and I

my candyland outfit!

helping out at registration


My friends came to the party as well (for my little cousin knew them and were close to them) and we told stories to the kids! 

 And for the other days I have been working on school projects, studying for tests, and doing my normal thing... being a stargirl. Teehee.  Exams and project weeks are coming up so I think March is going to fly very quickly.  I also think it will be very stressful.  In the end, it's all going to be worth it because it's SUMMER.

How was your February?








40 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures dear!
    Nice dress....
    New post : http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/rings-tings-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in your prom dress and I checked out the prom proposal and its SO CUTE!! during my prom our teachers assigned us our partners according to our height! to make sure we looked good together and I was lucky I was paired up with a nice guy. hehe

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness.
    YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, guys look so adorable!!! Looks like you've had very good time!

    xxx
    JOURNAL OF STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty with that dress.

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog if you follow me
    I will follow you back after it.
    Thank you.


    Www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely, I hope you had a wonderful time!! :-)

    http://dysaniacmind.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress— it is so pretty and sparkly! And I checked out the proposal thing and that was so adorable. I hope you had a wonderful time!
    P.S. Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl, you look amazing!!!! love the dress and so glad you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SWEEET!!! and really cool Blog :)
    What about following each other?
    Lovely, Sylvie from love-love-love-lov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sylvie! I'll check your blog out.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful pictures
    You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pictures, looks like you had so much fun. thanks for following my blog, i followed you before...

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw you guys are really cute! I miss high school proms! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  13. enjoy summer you adorable cutie! i followed you now, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're so pretty! The dress was amazing as well xx I hope you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello there! :-)
    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    http://victoriamagtoto.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-awardee-2.html

    Join in and Enjoy!

    Btw, you do have a lovely blog.

    Ciao,
    Victoria
    http://www.victoriamagtoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Sammie!
    I nominated you for the famous people tag at my blog. Here's a link so you can check it out: http://jessicaswholeworld.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/the-famous-people-award.html
    <3 Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    You can find it here: http://vanillant.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-versatile-blogger-awardee.html#comment-form

    Hope you join!

    I really like how you post experiences in your life. It amazes me how we could relate somehow. Stay awesome!

    With love, Vanillant
    http://www.vanillant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments I get. Feel free to leave one. :) Have a wonderful day!